Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Not a good start!!!!!!

Monday 1 January 2007

Not a good start!!!!!!



So, went out on the south bank last night to see in the new year. Had tickets to the Royal festival Hall which gave us a great view of the London eye and the fireworks. What a great opportunity to get a really impressive picture to start the blog with. I took about 15 shots on the mobile phone. Some were quite good considering the Sony w810i has only a one megapixal camera. I knew I had a good shot for the blog so dedicated today to recovering from my hangover. Just sat down to load the pictures on the my macbook and, joy of joys, my phone camera has packed up taking all my shots with it.

I thought starting this blog with a picture of my big toe was not the way forward so have got Graeme to MMS a picture that he took (on the right) and have stolen a picture from the web giving you a more professional idea of what we saw (thanks to www.columbian.com) Don't worry, for future no picture days, my big toe will be making an appearance.

I will make a concerted effort to post some pictures that I have actually taken in future. Apologies and enjoy.

No comments: