Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Not quite rush hour

Wednesday 10 January 2007

Not quite rush hour



Sorry for the belated post. I forgot to upload last night and have already got an "I am very disappointed - no picture" email. Sorry Graeme. He has just set up his own blog - work related - but do go and have a look - Stronger and Fitter Maybe we can give him some stick if he doesn't post every day.

This shot is the road outside work. I just love the light reflecting off the wet road. By looking at my shots you must think there is no sunshine in London, but if I don't get out before 4pm - which I often don't - it will be dark. Apparently the wind is changing direction today and although the temperature will drop, the sun will come out. I have no personal training sessions today so will go out and about with the camera and get some sunny shot. That is if the Weather man can be trusted.

Enjoy!

G

No comments: