Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Do you recognise this street?

Saturday 13 January 2007

Do you recognise this street?


My photo expedition today did not yield very many good results. None Really.

This one has some interest rather than being a good picture. This was the location of a scene in "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" and also a road I worked on when I first arrived in London. A scene from "Entrapment" was also filmed here. They managed to wrap a Jaguar around one of the bollards on the side of the road.
It is Park Street if anyone is interested.

Later.

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did well to add this because you were well plastered when i last saw you....although that may explain the spelling...???

Greg Smith said...

I posted that one on the 13th. Can't use the alcohol as an excuse for the spelling. I guess I need to proof before I post.