Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Another from my walk on the South Bank

Friday 19 January 2007

Another from my walk on the South Bank



Even though I posted earlier today, I thought I really needed to add an extra one for the missed photo yesterday. It does give me the opportunity to play around with the effects in iphoto.

Hope you like it.

p.s. I have had a few people say they have been having problems posting comments. Please keep trying and if it still doesn't work leave a comment for me at my work blog.

4 comments:

Susan Jones said...

fab photos!!!!
brilliant

Susan Jones said...

I just love your photos!

Greg Smith said...

Thanks for the comments. Keep checking back. G

Susan Jones said...

You can count on that!
You've given me some ideas, thanks for the inspiration!
xoxox