Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: It is supposed to be fun!

Saturday 27 January 2007

It is supposed to be fun!




I think I have the fishtank of death. Mandy bought me this lovely fishtank for my birthday/christmas present. I though having one would be relaxing. Well, it isn't. You wake up every morning and stress out that you are going to look into the tank and see a dead fish. This is very likely in my tank. When I walk into the Pet store, all the fish hide. I managed to lose 7 fish in the last week. It seems to have calmed down now as it has been two day without a death.

Nothing inspiring happened today, just a nice relaxing day so thought I would take a few shots of the tank and a few of the fish.

I currently have two golden gouramis, one albino ram (used to have 3 blue rams), 2 silver sharks (used to have three), two corys, one plec, 5 harlequins and 11 neon tetras (used to have 16).

The tank is looking a bit better, but is still settling. I had to remove a whole lot of plants as they just weren't thriving.

Out and about tomorrow so hopefully will get some nice shots tomorrow. Any suggestions? - Maybe you could all come up with a topic or two.

Check out the widget to the left below the recently visited lsit called Vasaar. It is a photography website where people make suggestions and then everyone submits their shots. I submited my sunset the other day and it was featured this week. Result!.

Check it out.

G

No comments: