Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Sunday 28 January 2007

The road to hell is paved with good intentions


As usual good plans go awry!

I had planned to go on a shoot today, but got a phone call early on Sunday morning from my good friend Jonah. He is on a business trip to London from South Africa and wanted to meet up for a drink. So needless to say off I went. Just offer me a pint and off I go!

We walked around Knightsbridge but nothing caught my eye, except the massively expensive motor cars parked all around. I don't really want to post pictures of expensive cars on my blog.

So here is a picture of Jonah. Sorry if you don't want to be posted Jonah and Anne, if you are checking my blog, something to remind you of him while he is away.

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a surprise. Thanks A x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my two seconds of fame smithy. Good to catch up while I was over there. Some nice pics you have here.

Cheers
Jonah