Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Your thoughts Please

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Your thoughts Please


I have been playing around with the different skins on wordpress, yes my new blog is on wordpress, not blogger. I think wordpress has more options to personalise your blog.

I have attached a picture/screenshot of the possible new look. Your comments would be appreciated.

Not feeling great today and the weather is crap, so no other picture from me today. I have pretty much been couped up indoors all day so nothing interesting to shoot.

Probably won't post tomorrow. I have a really busy day and am going to a lecture tomorrow night at The Royal Geographical Society. May have soemthing interesting for thursday night.

Comments to come??? Please!!

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great Smithy! I like the title banner.

Jonah