Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: My last post for a while

Sunday 25 March 2007

My last post for a while


Ok all. I am jetting off on Wednesday evening to South Africa. I will be gone for 2 and a half weeks. I know for a fact when I am in Durban I will not be able to post. I may be able to get a few in whilst in Johannesburg, but to be fair, I am on holiday so will not be going out of my way to post. I am also a bit under the cosh in the next few days with home and work to organise before I go, so this will be the last post I make before I go.

The good news is I am expecting to use some of my time whilst not working to take lots of pictures, not only of the wildlife in the Kruger Park, but to play with my macro lenses and my extension tubes. I will post a shoy on my return of something I did each day I was away.

I will be posting my best shots on my new photo only blog. I have posted a few shots there already, but I am not completely happy with it. Please check it out and leave me your comments - at gregcsmith.wordpress.com.

I sign off with a picture of my favourite fish Casper.

Will see you all soon.

Enjoy

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation