Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Changes are afoot!

Friday 16 March 2007

Changes are afoot!


To all my readers/viewers, I am going to be reverting back to the old brief for this blog. There are two reasons for this. I find it very difficult to post a good and interesting picture every day. I am still going to post everyday, but it will be something to do with my life, so mainly work, but anything that I do.

To all the people that are more interested in my actual photography, I am going to start a new blog that is dedicated to my photography. I am going to put no pressure on myself to post every day, I am just going to post when I have a decent shot. This will give me more time to process my shots on photoshop and try out some new techniques. I will post the new blog address when it is ready. It will be nearly completely picture based, so none of my boring thoughts.....a good reason to check it out.

The photo today is of my business partner Graeme doing some exercises for a programme he wrote for one of his clients at work.

He does most of the writing for our work blog. He also authors his own blog,stronger and fitter. Check it out.

Till later.

G

No comments: