Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Nosy Neighbour

Friday 2 March 2007

Nosy Neighbour


Was minding my own business and this guy stuck his face up against the window. So took a few shots through the window. Then opend the door and was surprised when he did not run away. Very friendy little guy. When I saw the pictures I thought it would be another opportunity to play with Photoshop. I promise I won't be using this effect on every photo I take. I am just having some fun.

Have not had many chances to get out and take some more interesting shots, so am currently going through my pictures looking for old ones I can work on. Maybe some work in photoshop can improve some of my old shots. I must say I prefer not making many changes to my pictures. It feels like cheating and then you don't have to be a photographer, but a photoshop expert.

Comments?

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kitty has some amazing eyes. Good capture.