Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: No limits!!!!

Monday 19 March 2007

No limits!!!!


Long time readers of my blog will recognize this picture. I have posted it two times before this.

Just where Bishopsgate turns into Shoreditch High Street, there was a sign with big letters saying city limits. I posted my first picture of it with a shot taken on my phone. About a month later I took another shot with the Nikon of the sign falling over.

I am disappointed to see that they have removed the sign.It was nothing special, but it was something that gave the area a bit of character. Maybe they will replace it at some point. I won't hold my breath. A loss I think.

You can see the old posts hereand here.

Quite busy tomorrow, so not sure what I am going to post. The new blog is coming along, will let you know the address soon.

See you soon.

G

No comments: