Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Thanks Sam!

Friday 16 February 2007

Thanks Sam!


In my travels around the blogsphere I come across quite a few diiferent blogs, but this week found a particularly useful one. You will notice a few changes to my pictures in the future, thanks to the many tips I have found on this blog already. The first thing you will see is the copyright on all my pics from now on. Check the bottom right corner.

If you are into photography and need some tips to improve your shots and your knowledge of Photoshop, check it out. It is written by Sam Lamp and is called The Waterfall Hunter.

A bit short of great inspirational subjects but hopefully will get some this weekend.

Here is my first copyrighted photo.

G

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I am glad you found the info useful. You have a really well laid out website with lots of interesting articles. I will defiantly be stopping back. As for that invite I stopped by the site. I like it a lot, and would love to join.
Thanks Greg