Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Continued IT Problems

Friday 9 February 2007

Continued IT Problems



Still having problems with the Apple Macbook. Since the Securty update on 25th January I have been unable to connect to my wireless networks. Luckily one of my clients has kindly give me an extra long Ethernet cable so can at least sit on the couch and do my posts. Hopefully this will be sorted by the end of next week. Not getting my hopes up as I have tried all the fixes suggested by the telephone support. Looks like i will have to take a trip to the Apple genius bar at the Apple store on Regents Street. I guess I will have to stand in a queue with 300 people with broken Ipods.

Anyway, I was asked today if I had taken any shots of the snow on Thursday and had to admit I had, but to be fair they are rubbish. Seen as though I have nothing else to post, here they are..... not very good.

Just a quick message to the Girfriend Mandy.... Get well soon baby x x x.


G

No comments: