Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Happy Birthday Dad!!

Thursday 15 February 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!



Hope you had a good day today Ol' Man. Thanks for the picture of the Baobab tree.

You can all see it here (compliments of my dad). It is a picture of my only remaining Bonsai Tree in South Africa. I have had the tree 14 years and is probably 16 years old. It was just a tiny sapling when I got it. It is really starting to take shape. To see one in the wild click here.

The other pic was taken from the bus on the way home. Not the greatest shot but I like the shadowy reflection of me taking the shot just above Tower bridge.

Laters

G

1 comment:

aqoona said...

Thank you for you blog.. u got a nice one :)

Please visit my blog about Bonsai Gardening Secrets at http://bonsai1.blogspot.com/. I've lots of articles about how to grow bonsai and some of their problems. Also:

- Over 50 Color Photos to show you what each Bonsai species looks like.
- How to identify types of Bonsai for Indoor or Outdoor growing.
- 3 simple ways to grow Bonsai from cuttings or seeds.
- The little-known way to revive an ailing Bonsai.
- The proper steps to selecting potting soil and fertilizer.
- Learn the simple tips and tricks to training, pruning and shaping a Bonsai plant.
- AMAZING! Discover in a matter of minutes how to determine the necessary care specifically for Indoor and Outdoor plants.

http://bonsai1.blogspot.com/

Thank u again :)