Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Survived the Snow!

Thursday 8 February 2007

Survived the Snow!


About two weeks ago I posted about the travel chaos caused by the snow and listed a few of the excuses that London Transport has used to explain the delays and cancellations. Well, they came up with a new one today. The snow today was too sticky and big apparently. The abnormally large snowflakes were sticking together and not melting when they hit the floor, causing "drifting" if you can call it that.

Clearly, I did not take this shot today. It was taken yesterday when the sun was shining. This guy was running around outside my flat and had to take a few.

Hope you like.

G

3 comments:

zeezee said...

Nice pix!!

Greg Smith said...

Thanks Zeezee!!

Anonymous said...

This is a really enjoyable shot. As many squirrels I see every day I still just love them.