Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: I was just not meant to post these last few days!

Sunday 25 February 2007

I was just not meant to post these last few days!


So, got home on friday night, got the laptop out to do my post and I had no power and like the dumb ass I am I had left the power lead at work. So had to go in to work on Saturday to get it.

Went out on Saturday and took some shots.

I have taken to using NEF format for my shots. For some strange reason, I could not get a jpg conversion from it on Saturday, hence no post. Seen as though I am a bit sparse on shots, I am only going to post one tonight.

A bit of DOF (depth-of-focus) stuff tonight.

Enjoy

G

4 comments:

Sam said...

nice composition. I like this one a lot.

Greg Smith said...

Thanks Sam. Taking a bit of inspiration from vazaar.com

Anonymous said...

cool snap smithy.

cheers
Jonah

Greg Smith said...

Cheers Jonah.

See you in a couple of weeks

G