Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Can using a screw on lens be "that easy"?

Friday 27 February 2009

Can using a screw on lens be "that easy"?

Yes!

I guess if you are going for the pro level clarity and colour then a screw on is not going to cut it, but if you have a limited budget then £24 for some screw on's is the way forward.

All the recent macro shots I have posted here and on flickr have been with the normal gear, using a tripod and remote and the d90. I think this set up works pretty well, but also worked on my d70 and handheld.

All the following shots are handheld and some - the black and white flower and the yellow flower with the bug (not the moth) are from my old d70.

So I think you can get a decent macro shot using them and you can't go wrong with the price.

Enjoy

Greg





No comments: