Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Back on the net

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Back on the net


OK, I am back online. It has been frustrating but also quite nice to be offline for a while. I have not had my laptop out of it's bag in 2 weeks, other than at work.

Anyway, as promised here is the first pano that I have taken of the view from my balcony. I am going to refine the art of taking night time skylines and will post some better ones later, but here is one for now.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there. i happened across your blog and you seemed like the perfect guy to ask questions regarding macro photography with my own d90. essentially, what are you using?

dillon
fx39fg78ra4j8@gmail.com

Greg Smith said...

Hi Dillon,

Just about to do a post on what I use for macro photography and the links on the side now show what I use too.

Thanks for visiting.

Greg