Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Strawberry drop 48/365

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Strawberry drop 48/365


Strawberry drop 48/365
Originally uploaded by gregcsmith
Ok, so it may not be cool, but at least it required a bit more effort than last nights shot!

I think this is the best of the bunch (check the others and let me know what you think). I am sure that I can do much better. Maybe I will use my 50mm next time.

I also used my wireless flash trigger for the first time and probably the last. You get what you pay for and £16 is not a lot of money.

It would not work properly at a shutter speed greater than 160. I have already ordered some better quality ones, so here hoping they will work better.

Will give this another go soon!

Strobist info:

Shot from a tripod with a shutter remote. SB600 fired from the right using wireless trigger.
White canvas background!

No comments: