Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Five 56/365

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Five 56/365


Five 56/365
Originally uploaded by gregcsmith
Home extremely late after a busy day.

My new wireless triggers have finally arrived. Bought them off Amazon and paid extra for 1-2 day delivery. A week and a half later they arrived. What are the chances of getting refund on postage....minimal.

Anyway, they are the Tongnuo RF-602tx. I put the batteries in, attached them to my flash and camera and they just worked. Syncs perfectly at 200, but not at 250, but I wasn't expecting that. Better than my old ones, which would only work at 160.

Anyway, this was the picture I took when I test fired it for the first time.

So, sorry, not up to anything good tonight... maybe tomorrow!

No comments: