Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Lights 2/365

Friday 15 January 2010

Lights 2/365


Lights 2/365
Originally uploaded by gregcsmith
Stopped at Nando's, my favorite "takeaway", on the way home from work and grabbed some chicken wings. They have some really interesting lighting in there, so I asked if I could take a few pictures. However, the person that I asked disappeared so was hasseled by other staff members and only mananged a few and not of the lights I really wanted to take. Having some problems focusing with the nifty 50, so not great. Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ahhh the memories - Nando's - probably not that specific one though. I hope you had a great birthday. Looking forward to seeing you 365 project.

Greg Smith said...

Hi Sara.

Yeah, it is probably not the one you have been to. It is the one near my house in London.

Good to see you are keeping an eye on my blog. Hope you find my pics interesting!

Just have to come up with something for today. It is pouring with rain so not going out!