Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Drop 1 18/365

Sunday 31 January 2010

Drop 1 18/365


Drop 1 18/365
Originally uploaded by gregcsmith
Drop photography second attempt. I lost all of my first shots in a "back and restore" issue, but that was no great loss as they were completely rubbish.

These are not much better, but I have learnt a few things. I will give thins another go soon and try some different things.

Still undecided about the best lens to use, so I'm going to try a few different ones next time.

I need to sort out my lighting and my back grounds. Tried on a black back ground last time and white this time, but neither have really worked, might have to try some different materials.

This was the first time I used my sb-600 off camrea, so probably haven't set it up properly.

May have to read a few tutorials on how to do this properly, without a full strobist set up.

By the way, this was the first shot I took. Took at least 100 more, but they just did not cut it.

No comments: