Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: With the Sigma 120-400mm OS

Thursday 9 October 2008

With the Sigma 120-400mm OS



I love this lens. It is a bit of a beast to carry around and you need to hit the gym to get some strength into those deltoids, but otherwise it is great. The range is good and the optical stabilisation is excellent and really works.

So two shots one at full stretch of the Paraglider (need to give that a whirl next year) and another of a glacier near chamonix, the name eludes me - answers on a postcard if you know which one.

I like the results and hope to get a few great shots on my trip the the Kruger in December. Keep an eye out for them in the new year.

All my picks on are on my Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregcsmith/

No comments: