Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Pano's on CS4

Sunday 18 October 2009

Pano's on CS4

Well, it has been a long time, but that does not mean I can't stick a shot or two up here. Work and getting married and some family illness has taken up all my time for the last 4 months, but now have quite a few shots to stick up.

I upgraded to CS4 from CS3. I have not noticed too much of a difference but then I am not an expert. I actually use CS4 very little. I must say the auto merge option is excellent on CS4. No need to set up the tripod to make sure that the shots line up exactly so you can stitch them together. Just shoot and make sure that there is some kind of over lap and hey presto, you get the results below.

I am currently experimenting with HDR and I will post one soon. Also made my first attempted at editing with the clone tool. I am going to remove the antennae from the bottom shot. I will let you see when I have done it.

Enjoy!

Just checked the post and the shots are not coming through in pano format, so click on the pics to see the full shot on flickr.

Cape Town from the Top of Table Mountain
London Sunset

No comments: