Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: Back from holiday

Monday 12 January 2009

Back from holiday

I guess you all thought I had gone and left you again......

Oh no, I was just out in South Africa trying to wear that shutter button down. And boy did I try. Having deleted all of the ones I messed up on, or didn't like and I still managed to take 1500 shots.

Now, I am not going to bore you with all 1500 of the shots but am going to post a few of the ones I like.

First up, a depth of focus shot taken at the dinner table of some christmas decorations. I love the feel and the colour and it really reminds me of a great dinner with friends

















Next a picture I snapped whilst sitting outside at my parents drinking an ice cold Miller.





Both of these were taken with the 18-105vr nikon on my d90. It really preformed very well on this trip.
















The last shot was taken during a lightening storm in Durban on the 22nd of December. I have adjusted a few levels in this shot, but only in iphoto, no photoshop.





I hope you like. Check back soon for some more shots.




BTW I am posting my best shots from the trip to SA on Flickr here and will be adding a best of 2008 set and a best of all time set, so please head over there and have a look. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments: