Subscribe with Bloglines Greg's Photo Diary - the 365 project: My work is being used!!!!

Thursday 17 May 2007

My work is being used!!!!


Long Time no post, but I have been very busy. Same old, same old, I'm sorry.

One of my clients has a print and design business and has just purchased a printer that can print onto pretty much anything. It is so big, you can put an entire door on the printer bed and print directly onto it. Pretty cool!!!

Anyway, I was walking past their office today, their printroom is next door to my gym. I popped in to have a closer look at the printer and they were doing their first run on it, printing one of their jobs. To my surprise, one of my photo's was being used on the promotional poster being printed. After my holiday I gave a cd to my client with all my shots on it, in return for some free prints of my work, but I did not think they would actually get used.

Well, I am chuffed. The shot I am posting tonight was the shot used. I will have to find out which company is using the image.

Maybe some more this weekend?!

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's nice they are using your work. :)